481: Entrepreneurs And Coffee: Just Get Started
Today’s episode is brought to you by the “Entrepreneurs and Coffee podcast” hosted by the amazing Brendan Hufford.
So this might be the best podcast ever, or it might be the worst coffee chat we’re ever going to have on Entrepreneurs and Coffee.
You see, I’m so uniquely interested in David Ralph that I’m just going to dive into talking with him.
He’s really mastered the art of conversation so if this bombs, it’s all me.
Normally I take a lot of notes and have certain things I want to ask but this chat is going to be a total departure and will genuinely just be us.. well.. talking.
And I want your feedback.
Is it so bad I should just punch myself in the face?
Let me know.
In our coffee chat, David and I talk about:
- Joining up the dots in our own lives
- The ‘This is going to be an awesome story’ mindset during challenge
- How I might be taken to Death Row by Starbucks
- Breaking your routine to change your life
- David shatter’s my definition of what is “crazy” and what is “possible”
- How many sales you *actually* have to make to make a living online
- Shattering my limiting beliefs
- Mindset shifts on delegating
- Rating the entire ‘Rocky’ series best to worst
- How not listening to anybody’s advice can be the best thing for you