197: Ousmane Ndoye: A Man Born To Keep It Real

Welcome to the Steve Jobs based Join Up Dots Free Podcast Interview with Ousmane Ndoye

To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:

Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes

Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)

If you like the show, we would be so grateful if would consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio.  A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely!  Thank YOU!

 

Ousmane NdoyeTodays guest joining us on the Join Up Dots free podcast interview is Ousmane Ndoye, a man with a fascinating tale, of hardship, persecution, and a burning desire to create the best life he could hope for.

Raised in a small fishing village in Senegal, West Africa, as a child he endured abuse, profound humiliation and the breakup of his parents at the tender age of two

This is of course is not what any child hopes for, and he found it particularly hard to accept as he looked around at his friends who all seemed to have the family life that he would have wanted.

Then later at age five he was taken to live in a compound of more than 100 people, living in extreme close proximity to each other.

It was here where he quickly learned to defend himself, and to develop the inner power that he needed to flourish in this unstable environment, where so many people fought for survival on a daily basis.

It was a hard, brutal start to his life, but one that he wouldn’t allow to determine his future.

Ousmane Ndoye knew that he wanted a life in America, and so at the age of 21, with just a few belongs and a gallon of water, he left Senegal, and amazingly managed to walk across the Sahara desert by foot between Algeria and Libya in six arduous days.

He had his dream and he wouldn’t give up on it.

Well he did it, and even now many years after setting foot on the continent he is pushing himself to greater and greater achievements.

He is the author of “No Excuses, how to pursue a better life and lift others for a better world”, and his “Mile High Momentum” training platform, he is about as far away from his beginning as it possible.

But what was it about the American dream that filled him with such hope from his life in Africa?

And when he started that walk across the desert did he truly believe that he would be where he is today?

Well lets find out as we bring onto the show to start joining up dots, the one and only Mr Ousmane Ndoye

Show Highlights

During the show we discussed such weighty topics with Ousmane such as:

Why he makes sure that everyday when he stares in the mirror he asks the same question “What is possible for me today”

How as a five year old lost confused and battered by life, he would not stop asking the critical questions that could lead him to a better place in his life.

How his Great Grandmother was the light in his life that kept his own internal flame burning brighter.

How he asked for 1% chance and knew that he would get the other 99% percent for himself by pure work and effort.

And lastly………

It didn’t matter if he had to swim the Atlantic, or walk the Sahara he would do it to achieve his dream…the life that he deserves!

Products By Ousmane Ndoye

   

How To Connect With Ousmane Ndoye

Website

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn 

Share this Episode

Facebook
Google+
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest